Computer Repair Birmingham, AL
As a Birmngham, AL computer repair company, we utilize a variety of proven methodologies as well as several industry best practices to respond to a computer repair request, or computer troubleshooting a quick and easy process. Our substantial investment in people, processes and technology allows us to provide the highest levels of on-site or remote computer repair possible. Furthermore, our innovative approach to supporting organizations eliminates many of the issues you may be experiencing with a traditional IT support offering.
Computer Support Birmingham, AL
We can provide your Birmingham, AL company with professional computer support services via our team of Microsoft Certified Engineers. Every member of our team has at least eight years of practical hands-on experience and can quickly resolve your technical issues in the least amount of time. Each technical support person assigned to you account is equipped with the latest tools and application to help them fix your issues as quickly as possible. Also, our Birmingham, AL Managed IT Service offering can reduce or eliminate many of the issues and frustrations you may be experiencing with your current computer support provider or internal IT staff.
Help Desk Support Birmingham, AL
Our Birmingham, AL help desk services and help desk software has been integrated with our network monitoring, remote diagnostics and customer portal applications to provide your help desk technician with an efficient means to resolve your network, laptops or desktop computers service request. In addition, our staff are able to respond to the many and varied "how to" questions and concerns that you staff have on a daily basis.
Complete Computer Services in Birmingham, AL!
We provide Computer Services / Computer Repairs / Computer Troubleshooting, Computer Training to the following network environments in Birmingham Alabama:
- Complete Home Computer Care Packages
- Complete network setup and design to fit your business needs.
- Networking Services
- Virus Removal
- Microsoft Windows Server Family 2000, 2003, 2008
- Desktop and Laptop Repair
- Parts Replacement
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010
- Desktop Application Software - Office 2000, XP, 2007, 2010
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Environment Setup and Design
- Printers and Peripheralsinstallation and Troubleshooting
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2000, 2003, 2008
- MP3 Players
- Setup & Install of Operating Systems
- Microsoft DNS/ DHCP Server Installation & Configuration
- Group Policy Configuration
- Redhat Enterprise Linux (Apache, PHP, MYSQL)
- Mac OSX
- Malware / Virus Isolation and Removal
- Email Hosting
- Data Recovery Services
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008